Haribo candy!

Mom came back home and she was how I curled my hair and I took my opportunity to use my tablet! Yey!
I took a few pictures with this beautiful white hat she has and Bojana has actually a very simialar one. Only another design but it's the same for everything else!
I also got some candy from her boyfriend I have never tried before.

 I'm so spamming with photos and I will stop but I loove my haair you guys! I wish it could stay like this forever, damn it!
But! These look like little sparkled worms.. Imma try them. :3 They're gummy...
Aaah they're sour! It's so cool! They have like sugar over them but it's sour.. They're really strong but really good. It's too much for mom, she took a bite and spit it out. xD
She's being dumb, she just slided the sugar off of it so of course it was all sour, no taste.
But eeh.. They're good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded