Thank you! ♡

I am in a particularly good mood right now...all thanks to? Who? :3
Houston!  Yei! <3
We were again talking... literally all day! Ever since i woke up at 12, till now. :3 So around 7 hours. ^w^
I'm really glad we talk so much, he helps a lot, he's weird, he's cool, he has the cutest nose i've ever seen. ;D
Thehe!
...Mike, stop it. :P Your nose is just as cute. XD ...And we'll talk a lot soon! =w= Stop...!!
Anyway, i'm really glad he came. It all started when i randomly messaged him because of his status and a few days passed and we started talking. :3 He's a dork, he wears hats and has pretty curly hair as i saw! Short hair! :3
He'll like this and i hope smile, but i've been really enjoying, he's helped me a lot. :) I'm in a happy mood, i'm gonna go bugg him now some more. ^w^

~Turn the lights out now,
now i'll take you by the hand.
Hand you another drink,
drink it if you can.
Can you spend a little time,
time is slipping away, away from us
so stay.
Stay with me i can make,
make you glad you came.~ :3


Comments

  1. Well I smiled a lot while reading that. Thanks a lot, you've helped me a ton too so don't just give me all the credit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine fine, we help each other a lot. Is that okay... baby face? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you two are enjoying your day(s)! <3 :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so happy that you found a friend you can talk to and that makes you very happy!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded