Cuddling! ♡

I just fed my kitties some fish from a can, they absolutely love that! For those who don't know, I have 3 kitties and two big cats that are both female. They're sisters actually but they don't remember each other 'cause they were apart for awhile.
I wanna cuddle my kitties so bad right now but they just ate, if I move them around in my arms I hear their stomach disagreeing. ;///; I don't want my babies to vomit. I'll feed them again but it's a horrible feeling...
I am gently scratching Teeny's ears and I stopped to write, she gave me that look like, ''Who told you to stop?''. :3
I have one female kitty, Teeny 'cause she is, guys she's so small...

Her head is almost the same size as my fist and trust me, I have small hands. I think you can see her she's actually very small..
I can't show the other ones 'cause they're so hyper and they're getting away from me as soon as I grab'em so maybe later when they tire out.
:3
 Damn no, you are not getting in mah closet boy! Stahp! They just loove my clothes..
Man I wish they were only half jaguar or leopard, I swear I'd let them chew my freaking hand off, it'd still be super cute. :3 ♡


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded