All of the cat animals I love ♡!

Okay, you guys should know, my very favorite animal in the world is a cat, which I think I have that in common with Kalel, but yeah.
I cannot live without a cat in the house or a pet in general, especially if I end up living alone for awhile when I grow up, I will have a pet in there. :3
So, I thought I'd share my favorite wild cat species since I don't like EVERY wild cat. This might come as a shock but I don't really like lions, they're not that appealing to me. They're nice of course, I like them but they're not in my favorites.
I'm not sure I'll list all of them 'cause there are around like, what, 30 types of wild cats out there and I know this 'cause I love them so much. The ones I absolutely adore and I'd so keep them as pets.

1. Jaguars; He's so freaking beautiful and so similar to a tiger and a cheetah, they're all so alike. :3











2. Cheetahs; Jesus freaking Christ, look at that body and that little tiny head of hers. So magnificent. :3












3.  Leopards
A freaking snow leopard, the most beautiful! That's my fav!♡















I bet you guys didn't know there is an actual leopard cat. A cat sized leopard. Yeah :3

4. Black panthers; They are so freaking majestic and powerful. Imagine being in the woods at night, usually it's super dark and seeing his/her yellow/green/bright blue eyes as the only two dots. *q*











5. Lynxes; I realize I took a cub picture but adult, cub, they're both cute. :3













I think that's it... Out of wild cats. I really can't start naming regular breed cats 'cause there's too much and to be honest, for them, I have no idea for almost any breed or how many are there or anything about them so except some are more beautiful and some are less. But yeah, I think a snow leopard is my absolute favorite! ♡ Look at him! Them or Jaguars... I have no idea!
I have trouble deciding already! I need to pick an animal that will represent me and right now it's a panther but I remembered about the snow leopard! ;_; I don't know! They're so beautiful! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded