Obsession over K&A

Okay guys, I spent the last 7 hours watching at Kalel and Anthony's videos. I gave some Smosh videos a chance but no, I can't. The only thing I sort of find amusing is Anthony's face, and not even amusing, just handsome. :3
But yeah, I spent literally like, the last 6 hours and 40 minutes just watching and re-watching. I started with all of Kalel's old channels and vlogs and I was actually surprised the couple of channels other than WonderlandWardrobe and WULAS (WatchUsLiveAndStuff) have so little vlogs. Maybe like 5 tops.
But anyway! I first started with WULAS which doesn't really make sense because I'm actually going backwards but it's okay. I've already like watched, all of the 110 videos but I re-watched them all from the beginning and it was still so very entertaining and I still laughed at many of them.
Then I crossed onto WW and It's really cool to. I'm getting used to Kalel with blueish-greenish hair, she's really cute. ^^
I really like the Rewind Video's and darn! I just went to click on the tab and I fucking accidentally closed it. Damn it!  And it was up to the best part! They went to NewYork to see Felix and Marzia, even though I knew all of this, since they mention it a lot in the WULAS vlogs obviously, but It's still fun.
WW has 40 videos and I'm actually up to the 26th but with pauses. I paused to check on Anthony's vlogs too, since they do a video within a video. Kalel is filming and Anthony takes his phone and starts as well only he uploads those on his own channel, Anthony Padilla  and he is not active guys. His last video is from 6 months ago but I guess he's busy with Smosh things and plus, he's got Kalel. :3

I don't know why you guys but they are so much fun, it's like infectious and I'm actually like that. When I find something I really like, I will non stop go back to it, perfect it in my mind. There are a few vlogs on the WULAS channel that I know word by word. Before it even starts I have their voice, way of speaking and all the words down in my head. Even as I am writing this, I am imagining Kalel's voice and the way she talks and I'm just like that. I even sort of start talking like her, which you will notice in this video-...Yeah, this video. That's how infected I am. In this blogpost. ^^
I don't know if there is a name for that but I always play with the toys so much it breaks, but the thing about this is, it isn't like WW and it's done, this is an on-going channel.
They will KEEP uploading and until they stop it won't go away, plus I like it. I really really love Kalel, I love them both. :3
So yeah... I can't believe it is 1:46... I've been watching these since 8:40, even before that only not as continuesly as it started at 8:40. It's just, it's insane.
And I've started liking wild, experimental nails. Kalel has her nails done ALL the freaking time and it's always something so very unusual I would never try on myself, but it actually looks so very pretty.
Though she is 24 so... x3
Oh yeah! On that note! Can you guys believe they are over like, 19? I mean, I guess Anthony sure, but when you see K&A together it's just like they're teenagers, they give that sort of vibe, it's awesome!
#Obsessed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded