My style.

A fellow asked, what style am i?
That's a good questions.
And to be very honest, i wouldn't know what to call myself.
I'm a teenager, so i can't have a determined style. It's... bipolar? Same with my attitude and emotions.
I think most of you understand.

Alright, let's start from the beggining.

  • Clothing!
I used to be this, very hyper, positive and kind of sportsy girl. I live my life in jeans, and i loved sneakers. I loved tights, pants or trousers. That cool and calm style. Most call it sportsy.
I usually call it simple. I don't like dresses that much or shorts. I think i don't have the thigs for that... i know that sounds girly and dumb but true. I have hips and it just doesn't... look that good.
 Jeans, a nice shirt, some nice jacket and sneakers, that was me. :)




Mostly like the first picture. I had long hair, and i like my jeans to look nice. So yeah, that, simple look. Not too expensive or too fansy. :)
That changed as my personality changed.
My mom told me i became more quiet, distant, withdrawn, serious and grumpy.

And i did. This might sound a bit dumb, but it's scientifically proven that people who spent too much time in front of their computers and don't much of anything and productive, they become depressed and lifeless.

Anyway, it didn't really effect on my clothing style, i just loved more black and i didn't really much give a damn about what i'm going to wear. I just wanted more black. I still live in jeans and sneakers in the summer. <3

  • I don't wear make up, almost at all. It happens that i put on mascara and some lipgloss but that's rare. I don't attend on parties and i don't like to go OUT very much at all. The one thing i love on myself are my eyes. Shape, color, all that good stuff... so if i feel i want to point them out, i'll put on a little bit of mascara and... gloss for shines. :3 But i don't like shadows or any of that other stuff! ;_;

I care about my hair. I love the color of my hair and... well i loved the thickness of it, but even since i got that goddamn infection, my poor hair... ;_; <3

So... I am not emo... I CAN be. I can act so, i can seem so but that's for online people. Most ppl in real life don't really see anything emo on me. Just by looking at me, i don't seem like that.
In one word i can't tell my style, i'm bipolar in everything. For now. xD

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded