Beautiful nightmare?

I had a dream last night... it was wonderful! For awhile...
Since i was in a very cheerful mood last night, i made my babii really happy and i was myself, i came home and my feet hurt and i just fell asleep.
I had a beautiful dream about baby coming here in this hotel 'Moskva' that's about 10-15 minutes away from me by walking. :3
I know it was wonderful and very happy and full of laughs but i think i fell in the dream on the ice. We were hurrying i think, and i think i fell and that broke my dream.

You know that feeling when you start dreaming your falling down really fast and it wakes you up? That was this.
I wanted to finish the dream and i thought if i kept thinking of the ending it would continue itself. Which worked a couple of times!! It did!! :3

It didn't this time... I had a nightmare. A lovie.. nightmare. If that makes sense. I got stabbed in my stomach from my sides. ;_;
And i am not lying, this is what really happened. I can't remember more of it.. but i know the start was wonderful but things went on the wrong turn. ;_;

I am right now waiting for my sweetz. <33 He needs to wake up...;_; Sleepy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded