Follow my voice ♡

I don't know why, but i love that guy. We almost never talk, we almost never even talked, but when we do,i'm happy. :) I know i meant my words from last year, that i'm always his friend. That's why i wanted to check on him.
A thing happened and we both said very awful things, then and after. I know he probably wasn't the happiest with seeing me again but i didn't really care then. I just wanted to see how he was.
I can't say i didn't miss him, i did, a lot. I know he didn't miss him me and i understand why. :)

I wish i had a song to dedicate to him even thou we barely talk. He's always playing games! ^-^
Always was a full time gamer.
 I remember him being excited for this game..."Halo"? s: Is it that..? I don't remember!...
But i know he was excited for this game and wanted to just rant about it. He was being all, "I'm sorry, you probably don't care about me blabbing. ;c". I didn't mind, even thou i didn't understand half of what he was saying. :3 I remember a lot of things we talked about.

I'm honestly a bit worried... i don't really know what i would talk about with him, things seem a bit weird but comfortable at the same time. At least he said he was comfortable. I don't know. ^-^ I won't assume to anything.
I just know that if he left again,i would cry. I did once when i thought he doesn't trust me.

I really wish i had a song... He has given me so many songs to listen to, songs that i never thought would be my taste. "For all those sleeping" is a band and a genre of music i never thought i'd like. :3
My fav. songs are "Follow my voice" and "Mark my words".
"One kiss" is awesome too. :3
I might do a blogpost on my fav. and type of music! That will be fun! And long... and complicated. ;u; Oh well...

Alone we may be lost, but together we stand tall!
Follow my voice, let me carry you away!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded