My music! ♡

Alright, well....this is a really big concept.I'm sure most of you don't care what i like from music.

But... i can like all of them. Beginning from classical music, to hard metal.
Metal, rock, death metal, hard rock, soft rock, all of those aren't for all people.
Not all people can stand to listen to that.

I for one, can't listen to death metal. That's something that's like static in my ears. I don't understand it and the music is just not for me, it's not my style.
Some types of metal yes. Some types of rock too. I don't really find the difference between,
punk-rock and those kinds. I can't discern those.

I am very difficult when it comes to this. I can like a deathmetal band, Asking Alexandria. But, i like only one song. "Not the American Average". Does that mean i don't listen to them or that i do?
There are A LOT of bands that i just know, and i like just maybe a couple of songs. What does that stand for?

Anyway, i used to love pop. That's more my thing, but ever since last year, i've come to lick- yeah, licking. I so lick my songs... <_< Liking other genres.
I am not too big of a fan for rapp. I like rapp like, Hollywood Undead and maaaybe Eminem. But rap like... "hoomie this", "skank that.", "fuck this", "nigga that.", No.
I don't know if you get me, but that hard rapp, no.
Rock is what mostly is in my favorites. :3

I love stuff like Hollywood Undead, Sum41. Only two songs from The Used,for now. Simple Plan, Linkin Park, Bon Jovi, Black Veil Brides, as i mentioned, For all those sleeping, Adema, Aerosmith, 30 Seconds to Mars, McFly, All that remains, RED, Skillet, BMTH, only two songs maybe, Theory of a Dead Man, 3Oh!3, Shinedown,Rev Theory... I think that's all the bands...

That's bands mostly... not to mentioned the random ones i didn't even bother listening to their other songs, just the ones i ran into like, My darkest days, 3 Doors Down, The Wanted, BLESSTHEFALL,  or The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

From singers, most that stand out are Avril Lavigne!
Of course the ones that bring memories... Hannah Montana,Taylor Swift,Richard MArx (freaking old, my mom time singer. <3) , i even jump to listen to Demi, sometimes the ooold group that fell apart, Rebelde. :3

I can tell you all that's on my YouTube favorites, but why when you check yourself. (: There are even country stuff...
You never know what i can start listening to... it's a bipolar list! xD But i am open to all. Poroner sends me on a daily bases but most of the i like. :3

Comments

  1. What is your style exactly? I mean, what do you wear and what style you are? By this, you don't seem too emo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can write a blog post about it, again it's complicated.It all depends on your definition of being emo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be cool. c:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was hoping i wouldn't see Justin Bieber lover. I'm glad i didn't. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to listen to him, now when i'm really really in the mood. ^-^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded