Homosexuality?

Alright, after a few days someone told me i am against homosexuality even though that person obviously doesn't know her info, i started talking to some of my friends what they think.
Here are some of their answers, or all in one;

"Eww! It's a sickness! Illness! Whatever! It's sick to love the same kind of person!!
They should just be burnt. It's sick! Nothing more to tell!".

"Why do you think it's sick? What's sick in it?".

"Hello?! You love and kiss your own...? You kiss a girl in the mouth? Or, ew! Guys!"
"If GOD wanted people to love the same sex and to have people making love with the same sex, he would do it that way!!".

So yeah. We're back to our GOD conversation. What the fuck does this have to do with God?
Alright.
  • God was there when the world started.
  • God was there when fire was just discovered.
  • God was there on the big flood. 
  • God was there in IceAge.
  • God was there when cave people started building wooden houses.
  • God was there when technology was invented. 
Whops. There we stop? God made a miracle of fire? Made that dude discover it. Helped people before technology. Where is he now?
I didn't see him make any other miracle ever since people could live for themselves. Or made any other flood. 

ANYWAY! Screwing the topic here. 

I am one of the people that is NOT against homosexuality. I don't 100% support it in every way, but i am so not against it. I love the idea of gay or lesbians getting married. It's sick for people because it can never be a normal family? Well they like it that way i guess, why would someone else meddle. 

For me, it doesn't matter which sex you are, if you love someone and you match, that's it.
I don't give a fuck what happened a million years ago with church and homosexuals. I really don't. 
It was our church first that came in with the torches. 

Everyone says, "Being GAY, being LESBIAN is gross.". 
There are so many more kinds. This kind of lesbian, this kind of bisexual. 
I am straight, to be clear. 
I hate the fact that in fact, in my country, everyone would look at you like you're the latest freak and some may even treat you like trash. Most would. 

I don't mind it, really. It would be weird if a lesbian came onto me, but i would tell her and as long as it's not aggressive it's fine. Same with guys. All though guys wouldn't come onto me. xD

Here is a very cheeky and unimportant fact.
That's why it's red. xD 

As i know, most population in hating gays are guys. I sooo love the fact that guys HATE the idea, that someone might actually like to stick a finger in their ass, but SOME and most of those, LOVE to watch Lesbian ----.  That's hot, two girls kissing. 
Isn't that interesting. :3 Hm. xD 

Well, i just know i am not against it. In my country, as far as i know, i haven't seen any homosexuals. :) 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded