Comic King

Hellow everyone. I want to start this off first of all with an apology, I'm sorry I was so inactive the past monthS, but I'm not really in the greatest place at my house with the Internet and my father so I try on weekends as much as I can but when I just don't have the inspiration, blogging just doesn't work.

Anyway! This was originally supposed to be for my dear friend, Alex,  who had an awesome idea today which was to start blogging. He got the idea from me obviously, so he did.
He just started, made the blog an hour ago or so - so be kind. Comic King's blog of awesomeness
He mainly said everything I am supposed to say in his introduction and I am to be completely honest with you guys, a little jealous. He has a better vocabulary when it comes to English and I always try to look up to people like that, Dean is one of the many candidates but I always fail.
Anyway! Geez.
If you're into gaming, talking about gaming, sharing opinions, sports, or even random things, click on his link, In Time scroll down and enjoy!
He's really awesome and funneh and it'd mean a lot to ME, most likely not so much for him, but do it!
Do it or I'll cut your testicles/breasts off.

(This must be so weird for people who regularly read my blog. I'm just trying to be sophisticated and mature, but everyone knows I'd say balls/boobs.)

Comments

  1. Yeaah, it's so not your style. Be you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vocab can fail sometimes, but I really appreciate this! :3 Thanks for going a bit off of your style to give me some shine :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded