2011, 2012, 2013

Guys, It's the 15th of December and I don't feel a thing. I feel like we're at the beginning of September or something,and in like 15 days it's 2014... For Catholics soon it's Christmas. what the fuck...
I am not so excited for 2014... I want it to come, I'm hoping it'll be a better year than 2013. I'm not making any sense!
I want it to come but I don't have my hopes for it...
2013 was HORRIBLE for me... I absolutely loved 2012, hopefully I will 2014...

2012 was awesome... It was a little rough at first, with Kevs and all but I just went into a whole new journey at the time, thanks to Poroner. ^^ Something new was happening and I met Mikey that year and we got together then. A little while after I met Huii.. Not looking back, not any drama, fight, immature blow-off over Angel's and I's blog doesn't matter, none of it, it was all with the people I cared and met just not long before. ^^
I can't even say how I'd label my years...

All important things I'll always remember through the 2 years. :3

2011; 

The year I had my first boyfriend, the year I started to watch Pewds, therefore found a new king and opened up to youtube more and because of him I met Poroner, Anju, Brendan, Patrik, Kevin, Simon, mKeRix and so many others, the year I had my first long distance relationship. :3 And for the first time in my life opened up a new door, I started creating myself and I found a side of myself I have never seen before. (Thanks to Poroner and Anju) 

2012; 

Kevin, meeting all kinds of people over the Pewdiepie forum, meeting Mikey and being with him through the whole year. Not long after, meeting Floyd and Huii...becoming really really really close and good friends with Houston. That god awful fight with Mikey that made me realize a lot of things about love and relationships that made me stronger today.

2013;

School ending, tests, exams, losing lot's of friends, friends moving away, the break up with Mikey, pain, missing, heartache, highschool, having a hard time adjusting and trying to find someone similar to myself for months, slipping away from my old gang...
The true highlight of my year was the very beginning while I was still with Mikey and Houston being there with me through it all, even now, supporting and loving me. Even with him some really bad fights.

It's been AWFUL. I hope 2014 goes better. It ended up being the worst year I can remember. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded