Commenting 'Wrecking Ball'

I just now realized how much it can remind me of Poroner... at least from two years.
Where was this when I needed it. ._.
Not everything... just some parts I believe... Actually, maybe even all of it. I can add this for a few more people but he's on my mind at the moment. I might do this for a few other people.

We clawed, we chained, our hearts in vain.
We jumped, never asking why. 
Jumped like, we rushed into things, never asking why or how it would end up.

We kissed, I fell under your spell. A love, no one could deny. 
Fell under his spell, I've talked about this. He was my leader, sort of... And yeah, no one could deny that I loved him, I did.

Don't you ever say I just walked away. 
I will always want you. 
He can't ever say I just walked away because he did, I stayed.
I can't live a lie running for my life. I will always want you. 
Well, just the want you part.

I came in like a wrecking ball!
Sort off.. I just sort of pooped in between and well, I guess wrecked a few things after awhile?
I never hit so hard in love.
For the first time, YEAH.
All I wanted was to break your walls. 
Sort of...

I don't think the rest can fit as quite. I feel dumb for doing this but it's how it went... I might do it for other people too so Poroner doesn't feel inferior. <3 p="">I'll seee, maybe another song.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded