Cookies, KitKat and a Bonzita!

These are the cookies I am loving so much!

















They are so amazing, oh my god... In my own store they're in a different pack only but oh my god, they're good..
I also bought the Kitkat white chocolate bar! :3













I couldn't find the Serbian look alike but mine is just out of one bar, not two little ones. :3 And! A Bonzita!

I only bought the green one but tomorrow I'll buy the other ones too! I've tried this one before but it's been a LONG time since. The other ones I have never... It'll be cool! Eating my cookies at the moment, soon will open up the Bonzita! :3



Comments

  1. Unfair, very meany and UNFAIR!!! Eating them all alone??? Wooooooooooow........... :( <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not going to talk to you now, meany! :c <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded