Miley's new look and songs

Let's be clear, I hate it.

This;



And similar is NOT the Miley we/I know. I understand she's growing up and need to develop her own style, music and everything that comes with the music business and all, but if this is truly HER style, then I'd be happier if she stayed Hannah Montana forever.
I hate the change, I hate the violence, it's all so vulgar and ugly. I don't see anything sexy, hot, beautiful, interesting or even watch worthy when you watch her videos.
The song "We can't stop" is absolutely idiotic... "It's our party, we can do what we want". -.-  The rhythm is okay surprisingly at some parts but when you combine the words and the video, it's EW. There's nothing smart in there, not that there was too much of it before too, but this is just ridiculous.
I don't know why I was shocked when I saw "Wrecking ball", when I saw her naked completely hanging from a ball. I know I should expect it, but Jesus... I hate that I have to explain to people what's going on when I tell that I like some of her songs, even though I mean like, "7 things" which is from a couple of years ago, NOT THIS current Miley. Everyone is like, "O.o Ew, you listen to Miley Cyrus?!" and I'm like ._. ... Not the new songs and then I have to explain over and over.

I hate her look, she ruined herself with this. It's nothing but gross for a 20 year old. Little the age, she was a world teen icon. But I guess she had to do it sometime. To be fair, we all just waited. I just think we didn't expect THIS much of a change.
Anyway... The song Wrecking ball is also pointless but I kinda like it, in a weird way. I only listen to the Lyric videos, because It feels wrong when I listen to the music video. xD
I don't know for other new songs and I'm actually curious what they're like but I'm too lazy to search... Tell me in the comments

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded