Charlie's daughter!

Oh mah god!
I just started watching season 11 in Two and a half men, and I can tell you... I'm not feeling it. ;P
But! I found out, Charlie had a freaking daughter for the past 20 years! That's even before Alan showed up! Her name is Jenny I believe, if it's spelled that way. ^w^
She's exactly like Charlie.. I am so proud, but Alan is fucking pissing me off! -.- After season 5, he's just been a slimy, gay, kiss up bitch. -.-
Berta is awesome still but without Charlie.. I don't know guys, I'm not feeling it. It might sound so crazy but I was LITERALLY obsessed with it, eveything was funny, episode after epsode, season after season, In one night I watch a whole season. ;w;

I just ate lunch and I am talking to Alexander! :3 He's a friend a met last night! Marija introduced us! Them two are in the same class and she said we're lot alike so we met! He's coool and funny.
Well, that's it.. But yeah! I will continue watchin'!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded