My angel ♡

I broke down an hour ago... I started freaking out,I didn't know what to do, I cried, I panicked, I had no idea what to do and I only typed 4 words, "I need your help...". We haven't talked for awhile, even if we did it was short... but I turned to you and without a second thought you asked me what's wrong and told me I'm worrying you.
Do you guys know who I am talking about? My best friend.
I didn't even realize what an angel she was to me until it all had ended. I started freaking out, typing novels of how I felt, things I have been keeping in for months because I felt like I couldn't say it to anyone, that I was alone...
I wrote paragraphs and paragraphs and even though she didn't say MUCH exact advices, she knew exactly what to say to calm me down without even knowing it... Yes, that does make sense to me.
She calmed me down in a second and things we're okay.. There was no more confusion, no more pain or tears, I was just calm and I felt butterflies because I felt like I was falling in love all over again and I just let lose..♡ She listened and understood and oh my god...  and I couldn't be more happier at this moment.
I feel so safe and so not alone at the moment.. I only said 4 little words that meant a lot to her and it was enough... ♡

I love her so goddamn much, she's my little angel, like my sister. Not like my sister, she is my sister.  My guardian angel I charish and look up onto her light in the dark. ♡
She is the most beautiful person I have seen. Inside and out. One of the most beautiful people ever.
My absolute everything at any time. Even if I have a bf, she is always my GUARANTEED everything, at all times.

The most beautiful ♡

















I love everything about her, from her little forelock on the top of her head to the front of her toes. ♡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded