Something fruit involved

Mom just came in my room and told me to close my eyes firmly and I did. She placed something in front of me and I didn't wanna open my eyes so I kinda just tried to "ransack" it with my fingers and there was something like, ickyyy... I was like, what the hell is this! She was like, open your eyes and I said I don't want to. I told her to close my eyes for me as I grabbed SOMETHING with my fork and she told me I did, I was scared to put it in my mouth but I did it! 
Guess what it was?! 
A sliced piece of orange! I right away said, "Oh! Fruit salad!" I love that, my favorite thing in the world! :3 Fruit! She actually did it 'cause we went to a "restaurant" look alike the other day and I ordered a fruit salad. Last time I was there I got a Fruit Cup that was with fruit and ice cream and whipped cream! It was really good and pretty!

At the bottom, that's vanilla ice cream, in the middle there was I think oranges, pineapples, apples, kiwis! 
Mom made me with oranges, apples, bananas and kiwi! It's so nommii! :3 Im half-way done. I love me some fruit! I'm having this for breakfast tomorrow! Only a bigger portion!
Oh and btw! In the "restaurant" they have to pour just a little bit of lemon over everything, 'cause it retains the fruit from getting darker, 'cause you know how apples start getting that brown color after they stay out too long. :3 Mom did that with me too, it's OMNOMNOM! :3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded