My lonely days are over. ♥


My lonely days are over. ♥ (True or False)
Created by coffeeandcigarettes- and taken 103 times on Bzoink
I wash my hair every other day.:False
I have an iPod.:False ;w;
Apple juice > orange juice.:False!
My grades could probably be better.:True
I can't drive, but I want to learn.:False
I would love to live in a big city.:True
My shirt is black.:False
I spend a lot of time on Facebook.:True... ;_;
I am watching TV right now.:False
I share a room with someone.:True
I would consider myself upper class.:False
I keep a journal.:False
I am a slow typer.:False
I have a lot of guilty pleasures.:False
I have had one of my pets since it was a baby.:False
My nails are painted.:False
I am always on time.:False
I'm forgetful.:True
I am the middle child in my family.:False
I play video games.:True
I wish I had more free time.:False
I have too much free time.:True
I am a good artist.:False
I love to talk on the phone.:False
I have a blanket covering me right now.:False
I have brown eyes.:True
I am Asian.:False
My room is painted pink.:False
I know where I want to go to college.:False
I wore jeans today.:true!
I love baking.:False
My job is stressful.:False
I do not wear makeup.:I don't know, false I guess.
I play basketball.:False!
I am good at origami.:Idk ;w; Never tried..
Chemistry is my favorite class.:True!
English is my favorite class.:True!
Gym is my favorite class.:False!
I am using a laptop.:False.
I smoke weed.:False
I am single.:True
I have a lot of friends.:True
I have no friends.:False
I am very smart.:True
I use Instagram.:False
I have been to New York.:False. :c
I celebrate Christmas.:True
I like Kanye West.:False
I have good spelling and grammar.:True
Dogs are my favorite animal.:False.
I drink coffee.:False.
I have done modelling.:False!
My favorite colour is either red or green.:False.
I am Jewish.:False.
I am a terrible singer.:True...
I am texting someone right now.:False.
I was born in the 90s.:True!
I know all the words to a Madonna song.:True.
I can play drums.:False.
I believe in Miracles.:False.
I like horror movies more than comedy movies.:False.
I rarely cry.:True.
I have no allergies.:True.
I have had the same phone for over a year.:True.
I have a child.:False!
My biggest pet peeve is people who don't use their turn signals.:False.
I bite my nails.:True
I have never had a proper job.:True
My room is tidy.:True
Baby Spice was my favorite Spice Girl.:False.
I am a picky eater.:True!
I smoke.:False!!
I listen to more old music than new music.:False
I miss Myspace.:False!
I still use Myspace.:False!
I don't like it when people I don't know very well touch me.:True, actually.
I have some sort of mental disorder.:False.
I have been in a school play.:True.
I would rather be hot than cold.:False.
I think I am a good friend.:True.
I love iced tea.:True.
I have an addiction to something.:True
I like little kids.:True.
Italian food > Mexican food.:I wouldn't know.
If I could go anywhere in the world, it would be somewhere in Asia.:False.
I am a morning person.:FALSE.
I have been to see a movie in the past month.:False.
I am thin.:False!
Fried chicken is delicious.:True.
I have already planned out my wedding.:False.
I am bisexual or gay.:False.
I have been in a car accident.:False.
It is between 1 and 6pm right now.:False.
I can cook.:True.
I have plans tomorrow.:True.
My boyfriend's name starts with 'N'.:False.
I am over eighteen.:False.
I can rap.:False!
Pepsi is my favorite soda.:False!
I have Pinterest.:I don't know what that is.
My phone needs charging.:False.
I don't like beer.:True.
I did not/am not going to my prom.:False.
I am a brunette.:True.
I have a fear of crowds.:Sort of true.
I worked out today.:False.
My first name has more than five letters.:True.
My dream car is a Mercedes.:False.
I get more than six hours sleep a night.:Of course, true!
I like 80s music.:False and true.
I am wearing PJs.:False.
I want to go into medicine.:True!
Chocolate is the best flavor of ice cream.:False.
When I drink, I usually drink vodka.:False!
I would hate to live forever.:True.
I am going to a party within the next two weeks.:False.
I need a hug.:True.
Astronomy interests me.:False.
I am happy.:False.
You've been totally Bzoink*d!
Take This Survey | Search Surveys | Create a Survey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded