Day 24; A picture of an object which means a lot to you and why.♡

Okay, I only found one thing worth mentioning! :3 It is something that I will charish with me until I have my own kids, and maybe even after that. My best friend made it for me at the end of proom, like at the end of Junior High. 

It's a pretty note book, with the heart she made all herself! People would say nothing about it is absolutely perfect but to me it is! It's filled with everything she ever had to say to me,all of her thoughts, fears for school ending, drawings of her and I, it's so beautiful! She gave it to me when we met one morning before school, I walked with her to her school. I walked back to my bus station and I could not read it on the way. I almost lost my way 'cause my face was buried in the notebook, I was smiling all the way there, I think people looked at me weird. I'm guessing, I didn't see them very well... 
We have a picture together from proom but I don't wanna show that, many other people are in it behind it, that wouldn't be right but she tried to capture the picture in a drawing. I think you can guess who am I and who she is. :3 

To me it's the sweetest thing in the world and I know it took her a long time to draw this and what you see if you look close, "Matura" means Proom. :3
"Best friends? More like sisters!" ♡
I love you, you crazy gal!♡♡♡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded