Day 3; A picture of you and your friend

I am nervous about this one. I have photos with a few friends, but only two I can show. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post one in which all of my friends are in it which I don't have, or have multiple photos.
I don't believe how sad this is, I don't have photos with my best friends. Actually, with Mary I do but I don't know if I have her permission to post them, SO, if she lets me, I will edit it out tomorrow.
Until then, I will have to post with my 'new' friend. :3
I don't think I can show more than this... ;_; Maybe tomorrow with Mary! Plus, I know she'll be so picky about which picture I can post if she approves in the first place. x3

Keep in mind this is a really old photo. ;_; But she's the cutest! Kristina!

Bojanaa♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded