Christmas hoodie!

Hellow everyone. Feeling kinda down right now to be honest. I just realized today is January 3rd and in four days it's January 7th... Not yey. It occurred to me Houston is going to leave in 4 days for the Air Force and he'll be gone for two and a half months completely. :c But though!
There is one thought that's been keeping me very much up the whole 'morning' (I woke up at 11:30, so like, 3 hours passed, it's still morning for me, haha)! We were talking last night, or well early this morning and I mentioned I would love to have his hoodie. It's really awesome, its completely black with those white thingies around your hood, but it looks really amazing on him! He was like, ''Well I COULD send it to you...''. I got excited but I don't want him too at the same time. I don't want to take it away from him 'cause I would use it around my house and maybe even sleep in it. It'd be really big for me, like, maybe two sizes up away from me but I love that! What makes it better that it's his but I even love wearing my dad's hoodies! I feel so comfortable and lazy when I wear'em. I reallii like it. :3 I was actually wearing it this morning and that's how we got to that subject.
He said he really really wants me to have it and he really wants to send it and he made me promise I'll ask my mom if she wants to give out her adress so he can send it. ;_; I'm nervous 'cause he'll never get it back. I'm really excited thoug-... My dad just hopped through my room. owo He's in a good mood. Anyhowww, I really want it but I want him to have it. I'll see what my mom says, if she says yes... I guess I'm getting a new big hoodie. Though I don't know how I'll explain to dad where I got it from. ;_; How awesome would it be if it arrived on Christmas or like, in the next two days? It'd feel like a freaking Christmas gift! I'd be so happii! Like a Christmas hoodie!
I'm actually going to start getting ready to leave to moms today. Staying at her place until the 9th. :3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded