Day 13; Talk about your piercings or tattoos, if you have any.

I don't have piercings, much less tattos. But I think Americans find ear piercing in that category, obviously, but not even that. I used to, to like, 3 years ago but I didn't and don't like to wear earrings so I never did and my wholes just shut down on themselves. At least the back whole... Get your mind out of the gutter, no I'm not talking about my front or my anus, Jesus. ._. 
I mean the whole on the back of my ear, geez. Other than that, nothing. 
But on a side note, if we're talking about jewelry, I'm gonna say I absolutely love necklaces and rings. Maybe bracelets but I'm very very very picky on there, it has to be a specific kind for me to like it. 
The only problem there is that I cannot wear bijouterie (Imitated jewelry), that leaves green, rusty stains on my skin 'cause the color wears off. People call that allergy but It's not a real one, I just can't wear them while many people can. It has to have a little bit of silver or gold in it for me to be able to wear it for more than 5 days. 
Mom took care of that, she gave me her ring that has like a gold varnish over it. It's gilded and I took shower with it, wash dishes with it, it's on me non stop. As well as my necklace. It has a silver lace so It's one me non stop. :3 
Yey!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded