A deer in the meadow

I was bored waiting for my dad to come back home and I honestly, I'm not kidding here, I wasn't feeling like sitting for the computer so, I decided to draw something. I wanted to draw an animal, 'cause I don't even like to practice humans and I took a deer shot! 
It turned out QUITE well for my first time... Ok, I had some help with the body, 'cause I have the body on one of my notebooks but I still mostly drew the pose by myself and face! I'm proud of it. :3


I am so proud of it's face. I mostly like how I drew the ears. It's legs are all bent out of shape but it's fine for my first time. I didn't want to stop there so I thought of drawing a sort of meadow/park thing behind it...
This is what I have so far; 
 That little thing in the back is supposed to be kind of like a half-circle wooden bridge that I know I need to work on but there is where I got stuck as well. 
I don't want to give up on it so I'm going to keep trying! I have a new entertainment to last me for the end of the night. :3 How do you like it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded