Christmas morning

Good morning everyoone, I know it's not Christmas for you, but it is Christmas for me! Yeey... Not really. I am woken so freaking early, this is unbelievably early for me and I woke up very very grumpy. I got myself dressed, brushed my teeth, washed my face, all that good stuff. I'm going to slap on a bit of eye make-up on and maybe lipgloss, and most likely do a selfie, for you guys to see even though you don't really care. :) I started styling my hair a different way. I used to keep it my hair line or however you call it right in the middle of my head, now it's more to the right and I have sort of bangs. I've forgotten what it's like honestly, but it looks very nice!
... I picked the wrong day to put on mom's mascara I swear. My eyelashes are freakishly long naturally, this mascara makes them hit against my glasses... It's freaking annoying! x3 I am quite nervous for today...
I wanna be happy and cheerful 'cause Christmas means everything to my mom,she loves it, she loves the traditions we have and she get's so pissed and sad if anything is not going according to plan so I really don't wanna be in the way, but my babe leaving today is just... eh...
For those who don't know, Houston, my absolute babe is going into the US Air Force on basic training and he's leaving for two and a half months, today. Or in, maybe like an hour or two. I know it's not forever and all that, I realize that, thank you, but he's still leaving and I'm still going to miss him a lot. He'll come back to a broken girl. cx At least I'll have him on my birthday.
Ok, selfie time! Not to seem off like I have a big ego or that I'm a narcissist but... I really like these!

Original!


With my favorite effect, Holiday!

I look  much older here..... Serious face. 











I know Mary will say she likes the second one best! ;3 I know that wifey, thank you! Now, I'm going to listen to some music before we start off with some of our Orthodox traditios like, making cake kind of, more like fancy bread look alike,  it's called Cesnica, there is no word for that in the English language but, yeah, we make it and the tradition is you hold it up in the air, one of the family members, usually the oldest says a few words and every family member that is holding cracks it. In the whole thing, there is a hidden coin and whoever broke off the bread part with the coin in it, is like... I don't know, it's luck and supposed to mean this will be a good year for you. I wonder if I got the coin last Christmas. Maybe that's why it was such a crappy year...
Anyway! After that, we maybe open presents! Chill for awhile, maybe watch a movie and then, Christmas lunch! Yummy! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded