All I want for Christmas is You

I don't want a lot for Christmas. There is just one thing I need. 
And I, don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree.
I don't need to hang my stocking there upon the fireplace.
Santa Claus won't make me happy with a toy on Christmas day.

I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know. 
Make my wish come true.
All I want for Christmas is yoou. 
You, baby. 

Oh I won't ask for much this Christmas.
I won't even wish for snow. 
And I, I'm just gonna keep on waiting underneath the mistletoe. 
I won't make a list and send it to the North Pole for Saint Nick.
I won't even stay awake to hear those magic reindeer click.

'Cause I just want you here tonight, holding onto me so tight.
What more can I do? 'Cause baby all I want for Christmas is you!
Yooou baby. 

All the lights are shinning so brightly everywhere. 
And the sound of children's laugher fills the air.
And everyone is singing, I hear those sleigh bells ringing.
Santa won't you bring me the one I really need?
Won't you please bring my baby to me!

Oh I don't want a lot for Christmas.
This is all I'm asking for.
I just wanna see my baby standing right outside my door. 
Oh I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know.
Make my wish come true.
Baby all I want for Christmas is, you!

Its' all I want for Christmas! 
All I want for Christmas is you!
Baby!
It's all I want baby. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded