Day 7; Post your favorite movie(s), TV show, band + food

This is kinda tough.
I guess, to start off, favorite movie, definitely Lord of the rings, trilogy. I do not choose between those 3. If I choose the second one, it wouldn't be that awesome if there was no Fellowship of the ring and so on. :3
Then, maybe The Hobbit shortly after but I feel I should say The Hobbit first, 'cause it's the story what happened before LOTR... But no! Soon the trilogy as well!
So two (five, soon six) only! :3

My favorite TV show, you all guys know, Two and a half men. My absolute favorite.
Maybe after that, The Cosby show. That's an awesome, funny show but to be honest, I've only watched till maybe the 5th season. I don't feel like continuing when Cliff ends up alone.
Theen, Sex and The City!
And I'm sure that in awhile, Anger Management will take Cosby's place as second! I'm sure! ;)

My favorite band... Oh god! I'm gonna list out a few I really like, then I'll choose.
Simple Plan, For all those sleeping, Black Veil Brides, Three Days Grace, Skillet, Breaking Benjamin, Evanescence, Capture The Crown, RED...
Which one...Either Breaking Benjamin, For all those sleeping, Black Veil Brides or Simple Plan! There!

Favorite food... Rice... ;_; 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded