My converse!

I saw them and I absolutely love them!! I've always wanted them!


I love them! I said I wanted the deep black ones and he got'em! But you can see that they even look big.. but they're original and I love them! I got so happy and my bag!



It's so freaking cool! :D It's leather on the outside! I love them both! When I told Djole that the shoes we're a liil bigger he was like "Aww...damn.. Should I buy another pair? I can buy her!" and me and mom we're like NOOO! o.o Are you nuts!
The shoes alone cost around 70 euros.. o.o Mom's costed almost 200 euroes. That's a lot of money for shoes dude! :D That's 60.000 dinara! :D
I'm really glad! But anyway! It's winter soon so I will not be able to wear them. They'll get ruined right? As far as I know and I wouldn't risk anyway. Because of water. But I really love'em..! ^w^ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded