5 ways to win my heart!


1. By being open! 


I don't mean like, 'rude open' or to reveal too much too soon but I'm usually very weird as soon as I meet someone. It's kind of a habit to let them see that side of me first and it usually makes people laugh. Don't be shy or make me feel like I'm making you uncomfortable (Unless you really are, but then you have to tell me so I stop). Be yourself, if you're weird be weird, sing, say what's on your mind, tell me your opinions without fear, I'll make you comfortable believe me. (: Just don't be afraid to tell me or worse, lie about it so you think it fits. So, honesty as well. 

2. By having an open mind!


This is where we stand from. I don't like superficial or limited people who only think in their own box they've made themselves about everything in the world and decided it's 100% right their way and they won't even hear others. With me, you'll see the way I think but you can't answer me something stupid like, "Homosexuality is a sin because of god" and expect me to like you. I can EASILY accept that you're against homosexuality and if you don't want to talk about reasons, whatever, I'll accept it,but giving me a stupid reason like that, where I see you didn't even put one thought to it will make me start building a wall, brick by brick. And we'll probably get into an argument or fight. It's like that about everything, goth people, different types of music and so on. 

3. Common interests!


I guess this is linked to #2. It's okay if we don't on some things but if we do, it makes things a whole lot easier and the conversations are more easy going. 

4. By making me laugh! 


I think that with doing this, you've started sparks if you do it constantly. I completely lose myself in the view of a guy if he keeps making me laugh or is interesting. But don't do it on force! And jokes aren't funny.. Like why did the cat and all that stuff. No, I get those jokes but I don't find them funny at all. 
Many guys make me laugh by just saying stuff and being random in a call. That's when you'll best make me laugh! 

5. Good grammar!


I know this may sound so bad and so egoistic or something but typing like, u, yure, yer, y, no capitals, no nothing just makes me feel like I'm talking to a robot and I don't take it seriously.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded