How stereotypical I am.


How Stereotypical You Are...
Created by uraverageteen and taken 59207 times on Bzoink
The Generic Teenager Stereotype
Do you party a lot? How often?:I don't, at all.
How often do you use the word like in an average hour?:Like, you mean like, like this? Never.
Do you skip classes? How often?:Not often at all, but I do.
Do you wear inappropriate clothing?:No.
Do you drool over celebrities?:Noo.
Do you watch a lot of TV?:NO.
Do you ever watch the News?:No.
Do you even care about world issues?:I do.
Do you read books often?:Not really, but I want to start.
Are you failing a lot of your classes?:No.
Do you spend most of your time with your friends?:No.
Do you smoke cigarettes?:No.
Do you hang out a lot in malls, or at Seven Elevens?:No. :/
Do you often find yourself with a crush on someone?:Not anymore.
Do you cuss a lot?:Not really but when I start, I do.
Are you desperate to fit in?:NO.
Are you intelligent?:I think I am.
The Goth Stereotype
Black lipstick?:It's awesome.. but I don't wear it.
Black eyeliner?:It doesn't look good on me. :c
Black eyeshadow?:No.
Black trenchcoat?:No.
Black boots?:Grey?
Black fishnets?:No o.o
Black nail polish?:Not anymore.
Cigarettes?:Ew.
Heavy metal music?:Not often, very rarely.
Marilyn Manson?:No...
Kittie?:No ;w;
Cradle of Filth?:;w;
Constant frown and perpetual angst?:No.
Do you like to be seen as:WHat?
Are you an intellectual?:Yes.
An atheist?:Yes.
Horrible home life?:Not really.
Hopelessly depressed?:I guess.
Suffering with suicidal idealations?:Used to.
The Punk Stereotype
Plaid?:No.
Big black boots?:No.
Mohawk?:No...
Excessive piercings? [Especially facial]:NO EW.
Loud, confident and opinionated?:Opinionated.
Wild hair colors?:Noo, I wish :c
NOFX?:What?
Rancid?:No.
Well versed on political scandals and outrages?:No actually.. I'm not really interested in anything political.
The Jock Sterotype
Do you watch a lot of sports?:No.
Play a lot of sports?:I like volleyball but no.
Talk a lot about sports?:Noo..
Do you do anything, really, but think about sports?:Yes.
Are you arrogant?:Sometimes.
Do you tease other people a lot because you want to seem confident?:Noo...
The Girl Stereotype
Do you spend a lot of time on your appearence?:No. :)
Have you ever been on a diet?:No.
How much did you lose?::P
Was it not so much a diet as it was an eating disorder?:Nothing.
Make yourself throw up?:Yes.
Make-up?:Sometimes, only eyes.
Low-cut tops?:No.
Pretty bras?:Mine are white... only one black one.
YM, Teen, Cosmo, et al?:No.
Are you a feminist?:NO.
Do you think Brad Pitt is hot?:Not anymore!!
How often do you shave your legs?:I haven't in a few months, but I wax them.
How about your armpits?:Each time I take a shower.
Are you emotional?:Sometimes.
Especially when on your period?:Yes.. -.-
This Or That [Oh, that old coconut.]
Originality or Acceptance?:Originality.
Independence or Companionship?:Somewhere in between but for me, more Independence
Stability or Freedom?:Stability.
Personal or Interpersonal?:Personal?
Introvert or Extrovert?:Im not sure.
Popularity or Isolation?:Isolation more.
Unique or Loved?:Idk...
Understood or Individual?:Depends.
You or Them?:Me.
You've been totally Bzoink*d!
Take This Survey | Search Surveys | Create a Survey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded