Ready to tie

Oh my god you guys. . .
Have you ever read a book and felt completely, drained? Lololol! I mean, my head is so fucking lost right now. For the first time in a very very long time I read a book and not just any book, a love novel! Called "Spremna da se veze" and what it means is, "Ready to tie" literally.You can add "herself" at the end. It's a little one, just 200 pages, I started yesterday. . . I finished around noon today! ^_^ I could NOT leave it, just sitting there on my coffee table and me not knowing what's happening to Matt and Jenny, just no. . .
It's a Serbian book and the first time I have ever read anything like this and. . . OHMYGODILOVEIT. I love it you guys, I am so excited for some reason!
I started reading it with my eyebrows raised and by the maybe 60th page, a smile did not come off my face! I laughed and felt butterflies multiple times over. Gosh! I'll tell you what the story is about but first, let me just say...
I have realized so much about guys through this. I am so excited because I, it just opened my eyes for some little things. It's a little bit for older people but I am amazed!
I know I sound so stupid, a novel can't be THAT good to rant about it but I am so in love! I am a hopeless romantic if you didn't know and you know that feeling after something happens and you're like, 'DAMN I WISH I HAD A BF!', I felt like I could run on the street and be like "Hey, be my boyfriend! Plz!". Of course I didn't do that and it would not be the same, but still. ^__^
I just feel like I'll appreciate guys more after this and I'll certainly TRY to do that. I just...I just didn't know okay? ^_^

The story is about an art critic Matthew Benson, a very beautiful man and an artist Jenny Smith, a very beautiful woman. She's a feminist and he's what they described as a, "Chauvinistic pig". I'm not sure what that means exactly, but it's really funny to read.
Jenny wrote an article that Matt was against and she confronted him and told him she can prove him wrong. He wondered just how and she proposed a project that was quite, intriguing and hard.
She proposed that they stay linked with a normally length rope for 30 days without touching, at all. With this she wanted to prove that men and women are equals and that men and women can sustain a relationship without being linked by sexual intercourse and that neither one of the genders are sex objects. Matt was very skeptical of this and told her head on that he is a MAN and with a beautiful woman like Jenny, it would be very hard because he has needs.
It'd be really idiotic of me to tell you the entire book right here but you get the feel of it and of course, what do you think happened? :3
There were adjustments that had to be made, a lot of compromise that wasn't easy, different habits, different life style's but the two people found themselves sexually attracted the first night they had to spend together in separate beds. So you can imagine it was a tough time. ^_^ BUT
Because there was NO touching, the two people started learning about each other and treating each other as friends, got to know each other as people which was very new and interesting for Matt.
They realized they have more in common than just sexual needs and wishes. They were very much alike and suffered through the same things They didn't make the 30 days, but they made it 27 days and Jenny was the one that decided she couldn't anymore.
She fell in love... as well as did Matt. ^_^
It's so good, the passion, the love, the feelings, the nervousness, the stress, the questioning, the crying ,the sex at the end!
Ah! I'm loooovin' it! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love isn't blind, it's retarded