Pokémon

Let me start off by saying that I am the kind of person that will lose interest in things that everyone is raving about too much and too hard. One of the reasons I didn't like Minecraft or Diablo, I just got sick of them after awhile, no matter how truly GOOD the game is. I feel like people get fangirly over games and shows just as Bieber's fans are; It get's really annoying. It's such an ignorant thing to do I know, but I'm sorry, I don't like it. I will in spite dislike it. 
Which leads me to another point.
I know next to nothing about the Pokémon game or about Pokemons in general after 2003-5 maybe. All the Pokémon I truly know and that were in the show THEN were like, Pikachu of course, Charmander, Charizard,Squirtle, Clefairy, JigglyPuff and many more but from the 700 there are now, I know less than 100 truly. I used to love and watch the show when I was little and I remember very few things about it. I only know Ash and maybe a few characters. But even so, I do not want to play the Pokémon game! In spite and it might sound childish 'cause I'M the one missing out on a, I guess AWESOME game but I live with it. All I can comment that's related to Pokémon is their cuteness! I cannot get over that, especially Pikachu! I haven't even googled that word "Pikachu" in YEARS and actually saw how truly cute he is and oh my god, Eevees! If I'm spelling that right. I adore them but again, know next to nothing of them. I just know there are many kinds and that they are related to Pokémon in some way. Or they ARE Pokémons... I don't know!
I just know I love two and Eevee and Pikachu together! Oh my god...~
I love Jolteon, I love poweful things and he's beautiful and he's electric so. And he kinda reminds me of a cat so maybe that has an effect on it... 

Note; I usually mean all the chibi versions! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded