Now you get along with me, I'll make you mine, I'll make you free, in the new world.


Now you get along with me, I'll make you mine, I'll make you free, in the new world.
Created by ashleybayle and taken 281 times on Bzoink
Do you feel comfortable wearing tube tops?:In public, not that much
Has something someone said today annoyed you?:nopee
Can you hear the crickets chirping at night?:No! Omg, thankfully!
Do you like listening to new music, or just sticking to your favorites?:I like hearing new music but usually I don't continue until III feel so.xD
So far, where have you been on vacation?:Montenegro, Ljig!
Did you ever feel that there was something you couldn't tell anyone?:Yeah, right now!
Do you tend to gossip, even if you don't mean it to cause harm?:No!
When was the last time you were bitten by a bug?:Yesterday!
Have you ever gotten your hair permed?:No, I don't like that big curls.
When was the last time you were in the wilderness?:Pfft....never.
Do you have a pair of sunglasses that are worth over $200?:Yeah, mom's!
Would you ever go on a trip to Europe?:I live in Europe.. o.o
Are you brave when it comes to trying new foods?:Yes!
When was the last time you saw your significant other?::c Don't remind me!
Is there a friend that you can always go to for advice?:Yeah!
Have you ever been to a town/place where the people were just creepy?:Nou..
What's the fastest you've ever driven in a car?:I have no idea..
If you see a piano, are you tempted to go over and play a little something?:No :)
Is there someone you know who bakes amazing sweets?:Nou owo
Are you ashamed of your singing voice?:Yes o.e
Has anyone teased you with the "K-I-S-S-I-N-G" song?:No... o.o What is that?
Have you ever had a dream where you could understand a foreign language?:Yes!!
What time is it where you are?:14:42!
Do you have anything important to do tomorrow?:Mmm..No... Study?
Have you ever owned a beanbag chair?:No.
If you own a laptop, do you have a case for it?:Yeah!!
What was the last movie you purchased on DVD?:I haven't in years..
Are you a fan of retro things?:No
Do you do your own laundry?:Ofc!
Have you ever used pastels?:Yeah!
Is there a song you're listening to at the moment?:The Ranger$ Kissing Song o.o
Would you be considered to be knowledgeable about World War 2?:No
Have you ever been in possession of a hundred dollar bill?:Yes!
Is there one food you cannot give up, even though you know it's unhealthy?:mm..Food? Idk ;w;
Will you bother having a party for your next birthday?:Naah
If you're with someone right now, do you think it will last?:I hope so..
Who was the last person you flipped off?:I don't flip people off.
Do you currently have a job?:No
What was the last movie that was unable to capture your interest?:I'm not sure.
Have you heard of the Irish actor Jonathan Rhys Meyers?:It's familiar
Do you have something to do, that you would rather not do?:Nopee
Are you, in any way, feeling hopeless right now?:Yep
Is there someone you just need to call and talk to?:Yeaah..
Are you one of those people who can eat anything and not gain a pound?:Not really
Are you nails painted at the moment?:No! >:C
Is there a song you've been listening to lately on repeat?:No.. actually..
Do you know who you're planning to ask to your grad prom?:No ;w;
When was the last time you went shopping?:mm..yesterday!
Is there anyone who did something absolutely hilarious today?:Nou
Are you having one of those days where you feel unattractive?:Today and yesterday.. ;w;
Do you like hotdogs?:Yes!
Do you ever get bored of your music collection and get new songs?:Sometimes
Have you ever bought a designer purse?:No
What's the limit on how much you would pay for a shirt?:Nothing over $20, it's just stupid
Would you ever like to see the Walk of Fame?:Sure
Is it currently humid where you are?:Yes!! It's gross!
Have you been in any sort of physical pain today?:My elbows hurt
Have you ever heard of the German movie Das Boot?:No
Who were the last people you hung out with?:mmm Alex!
Has someone ever called you "obnoxious"?:Yeah ;_;
Most commonly, do you obey rules, or break them?:I am not entitled with rules that often but usually follow if it's school
Do you like making funny faces in pictures?:No x3
Is there something you look back on and go "I can't believe I did that"?:Yeah
Are you good at offering advice?:I think so.. ask my friends
When was the last time you had to resort to a map?:Never!
Your significant other: have you told them you love them lately?:No :c
What was the last thing to confuse you?:My feelings
How many different colors have you dyed your hair?:Never dyed it
Do you know someone who always spells "bored" like "board"?:No xD
Are you wearing make up right now?:Nope
Is there a phrase that you use a lot?:No..
Are you old enough to vote?:Idk!
Do you have a favorite pair of earrings?:I don't wear'em
Have you ever been to Disneyworld/ Disneyland?:No :c
Have you dated someone more than twice?:Yeah
Are you a fan of Keira Knightley?:She's okii, I love her in Love Actually!
Have you ever resorted to alcohol to make you feel better?:No!
Do you own a full-length mirror?:At mom's place yeah
Do you ever go on PerezHilton.com to get all the celeb gossip?:No o.o
Have you heard about Mel Gibson's rant/freakout?:No?
Do you wish your bedroom was bigger?:Yes!
Are you aware of the significance of the date April 14th, 1912?:Nope..
Do you ever just lay back and watch the stars?:No, that's so cheesy :d
Lately have you had much time to relax?:Yeah
Did anything important/changing happen to you in March 2009?:I don't think so, I can't remember
Have you ever felt like a "new person"?:Yeah
Do you own any expensive jewellry?:My ring..
What size is your TV? :It's big...
Do you occasionally creep on people on Facebook?:no lol
Has there been someone in your life that just wouldn't leave you alone?:No :c
Do you hate to use public bathrooms?:Yes!
Would you consider yourself to be loyal?:Yeah...
Do you find most remixes of songs to be good or bad?:Bad
Write something to someone who means a lot to you::I care more for you than even I know, let alone you...
You've been totally Bzoink*d!
Take This Survey | Search Surveys | Create a Survey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded