Day 17; 5 things that irritate you about the same/opposite sex

Same freaking sex

  1. Dramatizing

    As in, when someone, especially in my class has a boyfriend, the moment something isn't up to their liking or expectations they momentarily find the need to dramatize about it, saying the guy has changed, she can't stand him anymore, he's too stressful (He makes her actually think for more than 10seconds) and so on and so forth. Leading up from that, Oh my god, I wanna break up with him, this is just too much... You've been together for a week... Let the guy breath.
  2. Selfishness

    When a guy does something bad, you have to go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about how he's wrong, how much he's an idiot, unfair, jerk, retard, asshole, how he needs to change and you have the balls of steel when you're sending that over a text, (Yet you admit you'd never be able to do it in person). He needs to apologize, you don't give a shit, it's his fault, you couldn't care less to find out if behind his behavior (which usually isn't even at all that bad, you're just dumb) is a reason why it was like that.
    When YOU fuck up, you're the innocent girl now and the guy can't say anything to you? You've done something far worse than he, something that truly does have meaning - He can't talk to you like that, how dares he, you don't give a shit, so what You made a mistake one time Big deal, you automatically transfer all the blame back onto him, reminding of what HE'S done before even though he's apologized more than 1000x times and you kept on going, It's fine, it's fine, it's fine. YOU SAID IT WAS FINE. You're the man with the balls of steel when he's wrong, you're the innocent little pussy when you're in trouble and everyone should forgive you? I don't think so.
  3. "All men are the same!"

    No, they are fucking not. You just keep PICKING the same guys over and over. You've made the same mistake over and over and it's always the same type of guy and you can't tell me you can't see that. It's see through just by their facial expressions, not to mention actions.
    You go through the same thing over and over and call everyone the same but you never want to give a chance to the one that really is different on the outside? You won't even give him a chance,to say hi. He's out of your league? You want something better? You'd date anyone besides him? Stop whining. Please.
  4. "Guys who cry are such pussy's!" (This can also 100% go to the male population, who say this)

    I can't explain how much I'd slap the shit out of you right now. I can't explain the amount of lust and hope I have for you to get hurt so bad, to get so disappointed, to get smacked so hard, to be betrayed, to feel horrible SO MUCH it takes over your Montana-sized-ego so you fucking cry like a true wuss.
  5. I want to say, "I am so uglyyyy.." 'cause that actually does annoy me if the same person does it over and over but I can do that sometimes too, from a boyfriend or something but for me it's see through I want some attention.. Then I get mushy when they compliment me and stop. But I guess that also annoys me when someone does it constantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded