Just let me brush my teeth

Two and a half men, season 10.
Walden is determined to find someone who loves him for him, not what he has. He finds her but under a bigfat lie. His life is changing and it seems to have consequences he did not predict...

Walden: Alan, wake up.
Alan: What...? Walden... what am I doing in your bed. I-i-i  must've been sleep walking, I...
Walden: Che, relax Alan, I just want to talk.
Alan: What's going on? It's three in the morning. 
Walden: I-I haven't been able to sleep.
I-i-in fact my whole life is falling apart. I'm-li- I'm losing my hair, I'm-I'm gaining weight, I'm all itchy and twitchy, and I-I haven't had a solid stool in a week!
Alan: So far you're describing my typical Tuesday. 
Walden: T-the worst part is, I can't get an erection .
Alan: Ah alright, just let me brush my teeth. -starts getting out of bed- 
Walden: ...Whoah, whoah,whoah,whoah wha... 
...What?
Alan: What? 

...
Alan: Well if you want your boner back you're gonna have to, you kno- tell her the truth and trust that the strength of your love will carry you through...
Walden: Or? 
Alan: Or, you're gonna need a little help. 
Walden: Alright go brush your teeth. 

;) 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded