Day 1; Post a picture of yourself and ten facts about yourself

Straight hair (natural)
Curly hair



















This might sound stupid but people tell me that a fact about me is that I am undefined.

  1. I'm an atheist. 
  2. I'm Emotional.
  3. Far too sensitive (Mary told me this) 
  4. I'm quite short, but I have no one to gain height from in my family.
  5. I'm flirtatious by nature. 
  6. I don't know if this can be a fact about myself, but I don't give up easy on my friends. Even though it may seem so, I'm always around on my own.
  7. I philosophize a lot. (Mary)
  8. I have an amazing immune system and by nature have very good skin, yet take advantage of it to the fullest by having a very unhealthy life style with food and sleep schedule. 
  9. I wear glasses. 
  10. I have a unique set of eyes, that have this, somehow green-yellow combination with a touch of brown underneath. It's beautiful. :) 
It is mine, for real. It is not edited in anyway absolutely. It was taken on a beach, my lashes are wet. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded