Anger Management

Thanks to Poroner, as usual, I have found about something awesome! All of you know I love Two and a half men and I have grown VERY FOND of Charlie Sheen. I was sad when I saw he wasn't in the show anymore, the part suits him more, but, now I don't have to worry anymore.
Apparently he started a new show, Anger Management I had no idea about and it's only up to maybe, 40 episodes so that won't be hard to catch up too. ^_^ i absolutely love hearing his voice again that hasn't been repeated over and over. (Like when I replay almost all 8 seasons of TAAHM #Obsessed). This show is about, from what I understood from the few episodes, Charlie's character - Charlie used to have anger issues and somehow became an anger therapist. When he realizes his anger issues are coming back... well, I'll have to keep on watching. :3 I watched the trailer for the show and there is so much irony going around, it's insane.

The trailer is him walking on a train track, the train crashes in front of him,blows up and he just dusts his jacket off with a smile. This is interesting because, if you know the history of Two and a half men, Charlie was 'kicked off' the show and it was continued as he died in a train wreck ;)
Also, the first episode of Anger Management starts with Charlie's face up in the camera;
"You can't fire me, I quit! *bam*Think you can replace me with another guy, go ahead, it won't be the same *bam*".
Of course it continues with the point of the show but come on. :D

I'm so excited for it! I just need to get in the zone sometime in the next few days and watch. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded