That's what she said

Obsessed with Kalel and Anthony, everyone knows and I watched an old old video on Kalel's previous channel, they tried to make a Gingerbread house. :3 The world's most beautiful Gingerbread hous!
It's really funneh and perverted, they accidentally started saying things that reffer to sex,dicks and so on. xD

2:28 ''Yeah, this is to make it stick up''.
2:31 ''I want it to be bigger...''
3:25 ''See it's too long''
3:28 'Better too long than not long enough''
5:04 ''It's already coming out, Jesus''
5:45 ''This is hard and I don't like it''
6:10 ''It's coming out too fast''
6:23 ''Why is this so hard!''
7:27 I didn't quite understand this, she was biting on candy but she said something
''Too big''
8:08 ''Man i'm shaking, I'm squeezing so hard''
8:28 ''Fill all the hole's''
8:40 ''I swear it doesn't fit''
Jesus... x'D
9:09 ''As long as it stays up, Im happy''
9:14 ''Jam a lot of frosting in this hole''
Hahaahaha it's like they talked about it :3 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded