I liked the name; This time baby, I'll be bulletproof.


This time baby, I'll be bulletproof.
Created by lalalakailex and taken 201 times on Bzoink
What is your dream job?:English teacher!
How many kids do you want to have?:2...
What is the last song you were listening to?:Mmm, I think Jabba The Hutt by Pewds! :D
What is your favorite soda?:Coke!
What is the way you would like to be engaged to?:Mm... on a beach maybe.. or.. idk! Anywhere. ^w^
Do you like myspace or facebook better?:Facebook.
Are you in love?:Yes!
If you were to have a baby boy right now, what would you name him?:O.o ..Mason!♡
What kind of car do you drive?:I don't drive.
What color is your room?:Whitee :3
Do you have a job? If so, where?:;w;
Do you think people should wait until they are in love to have sex?:I guess, it's better. :3
What was the last thing you ate?:Sunflower seeds.
Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?:Yes, my teddy! ;) ♡
What color is your underwear?:White.. i think.
What is your favorite smell on a boy or a girl?:Boy.. perfume owo
Have you ever been to superdawg?:No o.o
�Usted sabe lo que significa esto?:Wha? o.o
Have you ever gone fishing, and actually caught a fish?:Gone wishing when I was like 5 with grandma, I don't remember if I did.
How big is your closet?:Not very big.
Team Jacob or Team Edward?:Team Marija. ^w^
How old will you be on your next birthday?:16. :3
If you had a baby girl right now, what would you name her?:Natally.<3 nbsp="">
Do you want to have a small wedding or a big wedding?:Small and tasteful :3
Do you have to take any daily meds?:No.
Do you know how to tie a tie?:No actually.. xD
Do you have any pets?:I do :3
Do you have one stuffed animal that you can't sleep without?:Yes!! <3 nbsp="">
Do you play any sports? If so, which one(s)?:I don't :c
What is your favorite color?:Violet and black!
You've been totally Bzoink*d!
Take This Survey | Search Surveys | Create a Survey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded