Frilly + Fancy!

You guys all know about Smosh, the famous Ian and Anthony combo? Everyone knows about them. Well I have been obsessed with Anthony's and Kalel's videos on YouTube, they're currently in Japan.
Check out their channel, they're awesome and really funny WatchUsLiveAndStuff!

Anyway, this post isn't about them, it's about finding out Kalel has a blog, which I haven't really seen ever before. Just now in their most recent video where they are in Disneyland in Japan, I was like wut!
But yeah, I went and I loved it. Even though I'm not entirely interested in fashion or make-up, I don't have that glow inside of me... or any really but it's really really pretty.
Frilly & Fancy!
That's the name of her blog and I think she called it that way because it represents her style, sassy, frilly and fancy. :3 I read around 3 blogposts, I am not a liar. which I thought it was completely beautiful and so honest.
I never knew anything about Kalel, much less her real name isn't Kalel (I don't know what her real name is),I found that out like, 5 minutes ago, or that she's had a number of YouTube channels and has been hated on for 3 years.
It came as a shock when I saw her hair was once dyed neon blue, then like a mix of bright blue and purple. She still looked beautiful, don't get me wrong, it was just a shock.


































See. :) I never knew she had a reputation online before this channel with Anthony and to be fair I didn't research much or gave into it.
I will go into detail about her posts in another blogpost, I can't make this one that long, but another post I absolutely adore is her Festive Dining post. I think anyone would be so lucky if they got the chance to do something like this with their home.
Anthony must feel like the princess of the castle, I know I would. :D
I find Kalel so beautiful and so extremely hot if I might add.
She looks like a real sweetheart.
Anyway! Please guys, give her blog a chance! She's really sweet, you can tell that by her. Sure, she's made some mistakes, but who hasn't, seriously?
Especially online. People get cocky and just think they can approach to anything, just like you would.
Give her a chance, she's really awesome and FUNNY. Her blog is the sweetest thing. I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Just don't let your tongue get the best of you first. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded