Goodnite (with some more info)

Yeah, this is a miracle. I am going to bed before Alex is, do you know what this means guys? And on a Friday...
But I do have a reason though! My mom and grandmother are going to the market tomorrow and they'll be back around 11, they have to wake me up and since I'm a lazy ass bitch, I'll linger and stall away in my bed and I have to eat breakfast, take a good shower, then blow-dry, CURL my hair once more, help mom with some final decorating (By the way, I'll show you some picture tomorrow night, or on Sunday!)
And awesome, just now I am finding out the movie theater has changed the time schedule of the movies...
Turns out we'll have to go at 17:20 which isn't a problem at all. Originally it was 16:50. xD
Anyway! Yeah.
Oh my god, this dude is shocking me by the minute. He wants to pay for my tickets and one ticket costs $8.20 dollars, I think with the 3D glasses... It's still a lot. Both of ours is $15.21 dollars. I feel bad. ;_;
He's paying for my ticket, he pays for his food, I for my own. He'll have $35.65 with him as he said, but I'll only have $12. It's enough for McDonalds a lot more but still... He'll spend at least $25...
I can't wait though!! And that's why I have to go to sleep like, NOW.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded