Emerald&Angel!

Haai everyone. Well, this next thing cheered my day up. I was sad because of my previous post but!
For some more info, my friend Angel started an art blog just yesterday. Angel's art blog.
Her drawings are super cool and I think you'll agree, I think they are.
She started drawing, what I think was originally for her and her boyfriend but it kinda reversed to me, I might be wrong but she made a speedpaint of it! Pretend game!
It's so freaking beautiful! The finished piece is just wow.














It's her's, it's her full credit and I'll actually ask if I can use it on twitter, or somewhere, I don't know. I'm the black panther by the way and she's a cheetah. I love the fact we're holding each other's tail's and the background is all like pretty, like we're on a meadow. :3 It's so freaking beautiful! Thank you.
This cheered me up. It's really sweet!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded