Hedgehog! ♡

Oh my god! We found a hedgehog in the yard! Oh my god! He was so freaking cute! :3
His noose... aaa! :3

 I was scared to touch him at first, it seemed really really dangerous but no! He isn't at all that sharp or dangerous! he was all curled up and his eyes are closed from fear! I touched him and he just moved and curled up even more! It was so goddamn cute!
His spines are actually really really soft and fragile.. You could easily break one but it'd hurt him..
Oh my goood. ♡
We let him go back in the grass and I'm sure he'll become mah friend! :3♡

I know he seems really like, he'd hurt you and I was scared too, but noo..
Just like every animal, if he feels threatened he'll react and fight back the only way he can,which is with spines..
I'm so happy! ♡

Comments

  1. So cutieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! d(*v*d) I want one. :D
    His nose especially, so small but cutest. x'D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yees, isn't he. Animals are such beautiful creatures, om nom nom! :'3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded