Greece!!

I was checking how apart my country is from Ohio and I got 4909 miles. ;__; That's around 7000 km I think, but anyway! I checked for Greece as well, or well Athens and we are apart by only 1.107,5 km! It's a 10 hour drive!
I told Poroner that and he said he knew and he was like "we could easily meet for a weekend o.o" and I was like... I know right!!
And it's not a bad idea at all!! With a car it just might take less! I've always wanted to visit Greece, especially Athens but I'd like to stay somewhere where the sea is close. Though if I went now, there's no way I could swim but at least I'd take walks or something!
I'm loving this more and more! I'll spray this around my family, work out the bugs, I don't need much food on the trip! Snacks will do. I survive a 12 hour bus ride to Montenegro with 3 sandwiches and snacks. I'd sleep most of the time. :D
I'll start looking up some options! And possibly meet Poroner! That'd be so awesome!
I'm loving this more and more. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded