PewDiePie ♡

I am so freaking happy and excited! :3 To you it might be nothing but the name in the title... OF COURSE YOU KNOW HIM! There's 10,000,000 of us! Almost 11,000,000 bitches! To be more precise, At the moment, 10,740,186. ;3 

Oh my god! I am having such a freaking awesome moment! I am one EXTRA PROUD BRO BITCH.. That's right, imma bro bitch, BITCH! :3
W/eee! :3

Ok, the reason to this is because I wanted to seek thru memories of let's say, Amnesia, Penumbra, Nightmare House from Pewds and oh my god, so many emotions flutted over me, shoved me over, I instantly got happy and full of love. :3 Then I see everywhere... ''Two years ago'' and I'm like...WAT! :D

My anniversary was April 4th! :3 Two years ago that day, i stumbled upon my very first PewDiePie video and ever since, I am a bro as I am noow. <3

I remember everything guys... WITHOUT CHEATING... The first video of mine was Penumbra Black Plague, part 7 NEW ZOMBIE... It started...
''Welcome back to part 7... May name is Peeewdiepie wip. HELLO! Wake the fuck up... I still don't really know what im supposed to do... Nja! No one told me in the comments, I was kinda hoping someone would tell me.. where i'm supposed to go''...
I MIGHT have missed on the NJA, but I remember... <333

I didn't cheat, i promise! <3
I wouldn't be so proud of myself if I cheated. The whole point is that I am proud BECAUSE I remember... and I am a loyal bro. 
A bro for two years and 3 months... SUCK ON IT! :33

THOUGH, the site looks awful.
I really really really don't like it now. I was banned A LONG time ago but seriously...
Pewdiepie.de was alright, we didn't know for much better, for a start it was great... We  created our little group and it was nice...
Pewdie n' Friends... The second, perfection. Shoutbox and everythng... 
Now... Pewdiepie.de was better. :P 

And to be VERY BLUNTLY HONEST,  I feel as though the site got a bit boring after most were banned, including myself and others just stopped wanting to get there. :D
But oh well.. Im banned anyways. <3

PROUD FUCKING BRO FOREVAR. <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded