About me & 10 of my friends!

It's as though the dude/girl knew me...  XD
About You & 10 Of Your Friends!
Created by mirthlessdoll and taken 512 times on Bzoink
Name 10 Of Your Friends
1::First real life. Kristina
2::Marija
3::Jovana
4::Mladen
5::Michael
6::Houston
7::Waqas
8::Kevin
9::Angel
10::Sima
Are you related to number 1?::No. :(
Do you love number 2?::I do :3
Is number 3 older or younger than you?::Younger :D
Are you romantically involved with number 4?::Nope. :3
Do you wish you could see number 5 more?::Yes!
How did you meet number 6?::Over Pewds forum. :3
Would you ever kiss number 7?::Sure, cheek ^w^
Does 8 share the same taste in music as you do?::I think so..
Would you tell a secret to number 9?::Maybe ^^
Would you ever live with number 10?::Maybeo owo
Have you ever dated any of the 10 people listed?::I have. :)
Would 3 and 7 make a good couple?::Noo :D
Do 2 and 5 get along?::They don't kinow each other :3
Are you secretly in love with number 6?::O.o I did not plan this, i just named... but I guess.
When did you last see number 8?::See? SEE? Never ;_;
Does number 2 know number 6?::Nope.
Have you slept in the same bed as number 4?::Nooo :D
Is number 7 single?::Yes :3
What do you like to do with number 5?::Pft, joke around mostly. :3
Has your mom met number 6?::No :D
Are number 4 and 8 friends?::No way.
What does number 9 look like?::How do I explain that? Im not sure I can show a picture o.o
When did you last talk to number 10?::A long time ago :(
What was the last thing you said to number 2?::"Ae ne vidim te na chetu D:|
Have you ever hugged number 1?::Many times :3
Is number 2 in a relationship?::Nope :3
Would 3 and 5 ever get in a fight over you?::YES xD
How old is number 4?::Soon to be 16 :3
When will you next see number 6?::I have no idea, not in awhile most likely.
Have you ever hooked up with number 9?::Nuuu.
Do 7 and 8 live in the same place?::No! xD
Do you want to talk to number 10 right now?::I do, I said hi :3
Is number 3 in your phone contacts?::Yes :3
You caught 7 and 9 kissing, your reaction is?::You two? How?! And what happened with Anton?! O.O
Does number 2 smoke?::NO!
You throw a party and invite 2, 3, and 4, would there be any problems?::Nah :3
You're on a roadtrip with 1 and 7. Is it awkward at all?::A lil :3
8 just kissed you. What do you say?::I kiss him back and ask what was that for. ^w^
3 and 9 just got into a fight. What might it be about?::Oooh oh, Me most likely or the way 9 is. ;D
Does 7 hate 9?::Yeah actually...
How is 4 today?::I haz no idea, msot likely BORED as hell.
Where does 8 live?::Sweden :3
Have you ever liked 6 more than a friend?::I have. ^^
Would 2 and 4 look cute together?::Nu D:
Would you ever borrow any of 2's clothes?::Maybe :3
Is 3 taller than 10?::I haz no idea D:
Are you taller than 7?::No :D
Would it surprise you if 9 got arrested?::A lil.
Could you live with 3 and 4 for a year?::I would :3
Do you like number 6's hair?::I DO! :D
Does number 1 know something about you that most people don't?::Yes :3
8, 6, and 1 are hanging out together. Likely or no?::No, Kristina doesn't like Kevin, doesn't know Houston :D
When did you last hear from number 10?::A long time ago :c
Could 3 and 8 be friends?::No.
Who do you have more in common with, 4 or 9?::9 :3
What do you usually talk to number 6 about?::Songs, random bullshit or... me D:
Is number 1 a good dancer?::No :D
Have you ever gone swimming with number 5?::Nu :(
Would you ever have a sleepover with number 2 and 3?::Yse!
Could you see yourself having kids with number 7?::uh... :D No
Do you find number 1 attractive?::Yes :3
You're in trouble. Who do you call first?::1,5. :3
Is number 2 a good shoulder to cry on?::Yes
Will you talk to 9 tonight?::Maybe o.o
Does 10 have any irrational fears?::I think so.
Do you know something personal about number 4?::Nope.
You need a date for something. Who do you ask?::4,5,6 if single then.
Do you text number 5?::No :c
Does 8 have a nice body?::I believe he does :3
Do you approve of the people number 9 dates?::I guess?
Would number 6 look good with facial hair?::Nooo D:
Would you ever date one of number 7's siblings?::NO!
Would you go to number 10's wedding?::Yes absolutely :3
How would you react if you found out number 8 had a drug problem?::I'd be very very scared and freaked.
Did you go to school with number 1?::I used to! :3
How did you meet number 2?::In school too :3
Would it surprise you if you found out number 4 was stalking you?:Yes x3
Does 3 make you smile?::She does :3
You've been totally Bzoink*d!
Take This Survey | Search Surveys | Create a Survey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded