My current nails

Good morning everyone first off :3
It's 11:30 and I ate breakfast and am going to shower in awhile. After that I'll most likely close the door of my room, blast music and dance around. ^-^ Mike is off today and I can't wait for him to get on to tell him what Jovana told me. I am so GODDAMN excited but I am scared to get my hopes up too much so, I'm still waiting for 100%, Jovana stepping off the plane.
Anyway!
 


















































































































With my thumb!

I hate my hands and fingers... they look weird.










 I love'em so much! :3 They might look weird for you, that peachy color is a little odd, but I absolutely love them. They are super cute and just so... youthful? Gentle. ^w^
I took another but it was a fail... I tried to take a picture on the sunlight because they say it reflects the true color but no, it just seems yellow... LIKE sunlight. :D
But they are seriously so more cute in person like everything else, but I hope you like them! I know I do.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded