Winter? - Sad

Ok... i realized something this morning. I was happy when i saw good weather is coming, the winds, the sun... the whole weather screams "Good energy!"... just like spring.
Ever since winter started, i know i've had problems, but even after i got over'em,i was upset almost ALL the time. I don't mean to say that winter is my problem for being sad/depressed, just no, that's dumb.
But i mean, if it's winter and i get upset for a good reason, when i look outside, it's dark, everything's naked, the trees, all of it is dead. Nature.
It's harder for me to get better when it's like that... if i'm upset, i feel really bad. Ex; i feel like my life is crap and i'll never get out of bullshit,it's hard for even to try when i see no energy outside... Do you know what i mean?
I'd look outside and like, the world is "always" going to be like this.. lifeless and dark and how am i supposed to think otherwise when i'm depressed?
I hope you get me... am i making sense?
Does anyone feel the same?
I mean, there are people who like winter, totally get it. Winter can be beautiful but that fades right after the whiteness of it goes and it becomes wet, dark clouds.
... The point is, i think i'll be much happier when Spring comes.. and it'll be easier for me to get better even if some things get me down... I'll have my baby... so :3 <3
Anyway, yeah... something i realized... i also need nature and 'peacefulness' outside to sometimes feel better... i think everyone feels that way at one point (?) :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded