It's Christmas!

Yee, it's passed midnight and i was the first one to say!
My mom and grandma are still up.. my mom has been working all day long..or well yesterday. I am so tired but i don't want to sleep...I wanna wait for Houston or Mike if by any chance they can still get on... but i'm really tired. QnQ
I need to get up early... Oh well. Merry Christmas from me!...
I don't really enjoy it but meh, mostly for mah mom ,she loves Christmas. Trees, candles, lights,sn-...no she hates snow. :D
Eh..i'll post my day just since i probably be won't have much time later today and go to bed. :) 

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas my darling <3 <3 <3

    ill have something special ready for you tomorrow~! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded