Everything is going great so far!

Yes! My mom tried to wake me up around 8 and i asked for just one more hour. I had a nightmare again, worse than last night and didn't get good sleep, so i wanted to catch up.
She tried again around 9:10 but i delayed for another 20 minutes. :D We were laughing and she always makes me feel better.
I made her laugh... i make everyone laugh who i can be my goofy self with and ask crazy and abnormal questions. Even she said it would be a complete bore without me. :3
We had a Christmas breakfast, it was great, a candle was lit up in the middle of our table.
I got my present, it's nothin' special but my mom knows what i love!
I love notebooks! Like... this! and stuff like that. Of course it's not just in one color, i think it has something about Paris about it! I love those notebooks, i love to write in them. That's where i write my stories. :3 Or wrote..:3
Alright..! Well, it's great so far, i look nice! I'm gonna go for a walk now, the day is beautiful, the sun is shining! I don't wanna miss mah chance! <3 See ya all later! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to tie

Love isn't blind, it's retarded